Happy 41st Birthday Rose McGowan!

This is my first ever post to wish Rose McGowan a happy birthday. Thus, September 5, 2014 marks her 41st birthday and I want to make my first post dedicated to Rose!

I won't write a full long-written post due to my lack of ability to write a long note of nonsense. But, this post is genuinely to show my respect to Miss McGowan during her birthday. First of all, Rose has been my source of inspiration since the first I found out about her. She may not a single and young girl (she's hot for her age), but the innermost truth about herself I know so far is that Rose is unlike any other public figures I've been looked up to. I will just make a quick statement about my reasons. The reason is that Rose is fearless. She has made a public statement about her concerns, mainly, and opinions towards so many subjects which can make her to be branded as controversial. She would blatantly say no when she's bothered. And by far, her achievements have been remarkable to me, though they're not represented with so many kinds of accolades. Also, her early years in film industry has clearly depicted her fearlessness and courage. Those all will be my reasons for loving and respecting Rose, even though I think I could make a full page of this.

Ultimately, I wish Rose an absolute best on her special day and her every day of her life. I truly feel the changes of myself since I found out about her. And for that I know, she'll never stop trying to inspire anyone through her words and acts. Happy birthday, Rose!

- Evan Matthew

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment