Sofia Vergara's Lethal Weapon in Machete Kills























She's known for her curves, and Sofia Vergara puts them to deadly use playing an assassin named Madame Desdemona in the new film Machete Kills.

The Modern Family star shoots bullets from her killer rack in a new trailer for the action flick, which also stars Jessica Alba, Lady Gaga, Michelle Rodriguez, Cuba Gooding Jr., Charlie Sheen (who plays the President) and Mel Gibson.

"Bring me my double-Ds," the 41-year-old demands as she straps the machine gun bra to her chest. "Pucker up, lover boy!" she yells as she aims her lethal weapons at Danny Trejo's character, Machete.

"I don't know why they would cast me to do that role," Vergara joked when she appeared on The View in June. "I mean, I really didn't understand."

Machete Kills is set for release Oct. 11. 

Source: People

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment