Rose McGowan's Best Kiss

Rose McGowan

No need to find a secret spell on how to kiss Rose McGowan: The former Charmed star will tell you what she likes – and what she doesn't.

Don't be sloppy! McGowan, 39, tells PEOPLEThat's the worst. You could find the hottest guy on the planet and if he's a bad kisser, it just doesn't work.



The actress hosted Cosmopolitan and Maybelline's Kisses for the Troops event on Monday in New York City and spilled the beans on what she considers to be a sexy smooch. 

I like the man to be medium aggressive, not somebody who's going to shove his tongue down your throat, she says. That's not sexy.

Smooching comes with the territory for an actress says McGowan, who previously dated rocker Marilyn Manson and was engaged to filmmaker Robert Rodriguez. 

I had to kiss a lot of people on Charmed and I would kiss people I wouldn't even know. I'd say 'Hi, you're Ted? Let's make out Ted. Okay, Ted, it was really nice to meet you. I'll never see you again.' 

As far as kissing skills go, McGowan says guys shouldn't bother trying to learn too much. I don't think you can teach somebody [to kiss], she says. You either just know how to do it or you don't.


Source: People.com

More pictures from the event:











Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment