Welcome! Over and Out

You have to work to carve out your own little corner, and I'm certainly smacking my head against the wall trying to make a dent. I just hope I don't get brain-damaged before I get there.
- Rose McGowan

That's the opening. Okay! Welcome, guests! It has been a real fun to get this first ever post on my own Blogger site. As my own willing is to entertain you with what I post, I hope you have a great time to visit my blog and keep continue to read.

I'll actually post random posts that come from anywhere I found. One day, I'll write a critic about movies. The next day, I'll write about some places or about actors. There are things out there that still in my mind and growing slowly (or fast). Well you have already known my aim about this blog, and certainly I want to tell you that this blog is a non-professional blog. I can't tell my blog is a very professional blog. Because, the fact is that I've never written a long-long sentences posts on my other Tumblr blog, which goes by name Evan Matthew :: Blog. So, this is my first step to be really cool in writing and be creative. As you know, I'm a real fan of Rose McGowan, the beautiful lady from hit TV show, Charmed and also best known for her character with machine gun-leg, Cherry Darling in Grindhouse. Recently, some of you recognized her in Conan the Barbarian where she plays Marique, the crazy half human and sorceress. About Rose, she lights up me ever single day with all of her attitude. I don't care with all those creeps say about her new face, because she didn't want it before. Speaking about Rose, I think I'll take a discussion about her later on.

Those all, more things you'll know about me will be shown one by one. It'll be crazy for saying about who the hell I am. Hope you enjoy your first trip, and don't be hesitate to come back!

This is me, as you know. Or you don't.


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment